Answered By: 포스텍 청암학술정보관 Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 413
EndNote X4/X5/X6 Mac OS X: After install no CWYW tools in Microsoft Word 2011Note: For EndNote X4, make sure you have the EndNote X4.0.2 update installed. Once updated, the "About EndNote" screen should read Build 7031. You can download EndNote X4.0.2 Update here.
The simplest way to get the tools to appear is to open EndNote, and go to the EndNote menu. Select "Customizer" from the EndNote menu. Check the box in front of the "Cite While You Write" option. Click next until the Customizer is finished. Open a library. Then open Word and check the Tools menu for the EndNote submenu.
If after following the instructions above the tools still do not appear:
- Close Word and EndNote.
- Open your hard drive and go to the following folder:
EndNote X6: Applications: EndNote X6: Cite While You Write
EndNote X5: Applications: EndNote X5: Cite While You Write
EndNote X4: Applications: EndNote X4: Cite While You Write
Copy the file "EndNote CWYW Word 2011.bundle" by highlighting the file and going to "Edit > Copy."
- Go to the folder Applications:Microsoft Office 2011:Office:Startup:Word and paste the file, "Edit Paste."
Note: In non-English versions of Word, the folder named "Startup" may be called "Start" or be in the localized language of Word.
Start Word, go to "Word > Preferences" and click on "File Locations."
- If the Startup folder is not set, highlight "Startup" and click on "Modify". Select the folder Applications:Microsoft Office 2011:Office:Startup:Word and click "Choose."
- Click "OK" and close Word.
- Start EndNote and then start Word.
Note: If the tools are still not appearing after following these steps, the Visual Basic Component may not be installed for Word 2011. For more information, see this article.
- 업데이트 경로: Endnote Program> Help> Endnote Program Updates