How can I reserve book by website? I found no button for "reserve/booking" function.
You can request books only if those're "not available". If the books are available, the "request" button is not displayed. Please visit the library and find books by yourself. Here's more information on "reserving items". Thanks.
- Holds on items that are out on loan or located on Closed Stacks can be placed via the library homepage.
- Requests can be viewed or deleted through My Library
- An automated email is sent to your HEMOS(university email) account once requested items become available.
- Items remain on the hold shelf for 5 days.
- To order items with the location 'Closed Stacks(5F)', it is necessary to complete a Request form.